Saturday, May 26, 2007

Phone Therapy

I love long phone conversations.
It is pretty good therapy if you have tonnes of woes to share, and a greater therapy if the other party is a good listener.
I've shared one big frustration at work today, and i felt so much better.
The art of listening can create miracle. Something which most guys haven't really mastered skilfully. What a pity.

I swear it'll be 100000X advantageous to guys who are good listeners.

I also like phone conversations where both parties never seem to run out of topics. And even if there really is a 2s of silence, it wouldn't even seem awkward.

I think essentially, what women want is for men to listen, and not give some smart ass advice.

Remember, listening is a key to maintaing a good relationship!

3 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger splat said...

rmb how we used to chat on the phone in pri sch and attmpt to play the piano / organ / keyboard for each other? HAHAHAHAHAH
-dolly

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger grace said...

Hey yes i still remember!
back then we were in p4, we would talk from lunch all the way till 6pm (thats when Wheel of Fortune starts), and your mom's always nagging you to do assesments! and your maid Siti, whom you always bossed ard.

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger splat said...

i miss my best fren siti.
:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home