The fine line
Where do you draw the line to distinguish friendship and romance?
This isn't all about a line, as thick as a rope. We're talking about a fine line here.
Sometimes being over friendly may send out wrong signals. Sometimes, not being friendly gives ppl a bad impression.
That is life.
Omg, i swear i'm losing my ability to pen down thoughts, or to string up words so they sound right, and not like in chunks and gawd knows what.
I'm in excruciating pain now. My head is throbbing, every muscle in my body is aching, my thermal neutral point has hit the roof and is not subsiding, i'm coughing like i have TB, my throat is badly inflammed.
I feel so bloooooooooooody sick. I've not felt like that for a really long time.
The stupid paracetamol isnt working despite a 1000mg dose.OMG.
My fever has be a recurring one. I've had it over the past 4 days. Obviously, a viral attack, and not due to heatiness or some shit.
Okay, so who wants to go watch Dim Sum Dollies with me?
Side track a bit.
Although i try to sound politcally correct all the time. There's something i'm gonna say, which will not sound politically correct and that is...
For me to be attracted to someone, he must at least attain that average look based on my definition of 'average' and lastly, the chemistry must be there! I can't emphasis enough on chemistry. I've fallen for the not so cute guys before, that's because the chemistry we had was so overwhelming. HAHA. But hey, it'll be better if i could get the best of both worlds. Cute + Chemistry.
You see, i don't want to sound like i'm superficial. But lets face it, who in this world is not superficial to some extent? Not unless you're blind right? So hence, my average look criteria must be met first, before further developments.
my job is a drag right now.
xoxo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home