The S.aureus bug
No prizes for guessing, my throat has been infected with streptococcus.
I left the branch at 3pm today to see a doctor. The best thing about working for the bank is that medical consultations are all FOC. No such thing as co-payment here. Pretty good welfare huh! But yes, i'm really that sick. I usually self medicate if you know me well enough.
I'm also quite mentally drained. Imagine sleeping at 1.30am everyday, waking up at 830, going for work at 10am (very late i know haha). Gees. My throat is annoying me! Urgh
Anyway, i've decided to go take up diving this august, so that we can go for dive trips in aussie and maybe neighbouring countries. He insisted i take up diving too. Hehehe. And if all goes well, i might drop by Sydney end of this year, or maybe earlier (provided nick is still living at unilodge so that we all get free accomodation!)
I really can't afford to fall sick now man. I've got big deals to clinch this week!!!I better clinch them.
Right now, i'm still contemplating if i should go for a frigging run. It's been ages since i ran long d aimlessly. I miss those days when i was still fit and less round. =(
I can't tell you how much i cherish my new colleagues whom i met during training. They call me up everyday to ask about my day. So sweet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home