Wednesday, March 21, 2007

responsibilities and being tired

i hate responsibilities.

i hate having to drag myself out for work when i'm so damn tired, or when i heard the pitter patter of raindrops outside my window.

you don't have much of a choice when you've started work. That's when responsibilties come in.
It's a different thing altogether when you're a student. If you're tired, you skip the lecture. Your ultimate goal is to get a decent grade, nothing else really matters.

When you've started work, not only do you have to fufil responsibilties, you have to impress your boss. Urghhhh. It's not even about meeting expectations, it's about performing ABOVE expectations.

I'm so tired. Physically and mentally. In 1.5 weeks time, i'm getting a new job. I'm so tired. I don't even have some free time to rest before i embark on my new career. My last day at the lab is on a Sat, and what do you know, the following Monday, i'll be working at somewhere new. And the probation shit starts all over again (ie: cannot take leave for the first few months blah blah blah).

I really am so tired, i don't even feel like doing anything these days. Precisely why i feel like a social recluse this entire month, and i'm expecting myself to be in this situation for the next few months.

I miss doing the things i like. Like waking up at 11am, watching Jamie Oliver on tv, sipping my coffee while i read the papers, cook my own lunch, or go have lunch at Subway.
And i definitely miss going on a holiday.

So to all the god damn students, stop complaining you assholes!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home