screw the mozzies
my room has been invaded by mosquitoes recently. I reckon it must be the fucking weather. Hot and humid and anything worse you could ever think of.
couple of days back, i had 2 mosquito bites on my toe and 1 on my sole. Those are the most knn place you could ever get bitten. You're itchy as hell, and yet you can't really scratch much, because of the tough cornified layer of the skin. So the only saving grace is Mopiko, which isn't even that effective either
this morning, i had the shittiest sleep of the year (to date). I woke up at 6.15am. I heard thunders, so i thought shiok, can sleep longer, and i felt very happy. At 6.18am, i was itching like mad, at my thighs and my calves and my arms. 4 mosquitoe bites! Why can't they just let me off! It's only dawn! Oh gawd. I was so pissed off, i went to shower, because i couldnt sleep anymore. It was so so itchy.
And just 2 minutes ago, i was so bent on killing this mosquito that i saw in my room. My efforts were in vain. Now my two hands are painful from the hardcore smacking.
Mosquitos don't deserve to survive. They should be banished from the world!
Today i had crystal jade for dinner. To be honest, crystal jade is over-rated. I'd rather pay abit more to eat at Tung Lok or Lei's Garden. The dishes at crystal jade came in less than 10 mins. Talk about mass production. (btw, this is not what you call efficiency).
And, tmr, i shall settle for Steamboat at Suntec
Labels: Rants

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home