Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hello Jake

Yesterday i spent half the day on retail therapy, to alleviate my pre-interview stress.

Meet my first love. All thanks to Weili. If i hadn't seen his blog, i wouldn't know much about this phone. I bought it on impulse, even though my current Nokia is only 6 months old. Precisely why i called it 'Love at first sight'
Problem, i don't know what to do with my current handphone. Pfft




Meet my second love. I've decided to call him, Jake


Because one can only devote to only 1 guitar, I'm afraid i have to let the other go.
Tell me, how issit possible to tune a guitar to perfection if that wooden piece keeps coming off? Second time already!
p/s: I did not rip that guitar apart because i was angry. It just broke.
pp/: Neither did i personalise that guitar myself.


My buy for yesterday:



Look at my new bedspread and comforter!

Haha, i don't usually say this but i think my life is almost perfect for now. Not because i bought alot of things.


I went for my interview today at the bank. Group interview!. Tsk. It's like survival of the fittest. We'll see how it goes in a weeks time.

Oh, and here's what happened last weekend:




Chingay Parade at the Heartland.
Pictures were taken from my room's window

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home