Running the marathon
I'm amazed by the fact that when it comes to commitments and relationship, my brother is one hell of a marathon runner.
I wonder how he has the stamina to stay in rships for so long, for someone his age. (ie: minimum of 2yrs) Impressive huh.
I wonder why he broke up with the previous gf too.
Maybe he's one hell of a love sick puppy; or maybe his girlfriends are all terrific catches.
Gees.
As for me, i'm all too ashamed. I can't even like a guy, and pay attention to him for one full month.
Makes me wonder, is it really me, or the guys?
Short attention span probably? Or are my expectations too high?
Everyone thinks i'm fussy. Of course i have the right to be fussy. If i'm gonna invest time, money and emotions into a rship, it had better turn out good. It's just like making an investment. You have to your homework first, read financial reports then decide whether or not to invest. We're talking about long term investments of course; not like buying fruits from the supermarket.
Because i don't like making wrong choices.
Been there, done that.
Labels: Relationships

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home