Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Random Pictures

I bought a logcake this year!

The Christmas Tree which i set up by myself

Family Portrait
I think i look pretty bad.

Tis the season to be jolly


The latest layout of my room.
Perfect love shack (nice dim lights), perfect place for a movie (laptop in front of the bed),
perfect place to sleep and read. Ahh




And i think blogger has decided to screw up the layout of my pictures.

Left to right
Egg flips. Courtesy of my brother for Xmas. They are so cute. And they smell nice.
My balcony room on Star Cruise i went like a mth ago. Shiok. We get to enter via the grand entrance, and was served cocktails.
And I've mastered the art of blowing 50 bucks in 10 seconds at a casino. Wow. what a damn feat.

Oh, and..i went to Sentosa too a few weeks after that. Pic was taken when i was on that rotating tower shit.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home