Let the pictures do the talking
Double chocolate moouse with mint sauceShit, i missed out my potato and leek soup!!!
Need i say more about why i love cruising so much?
This was only Night 1
You haven't seen how much food i ate at the buffet for
Breakfast, Tea, Lunch, Dinner Supper.
I miss the dimsum man!!!
Oh, oh a wayway happier note, i was pretty lucky this time round
I managed to make $150 from $35 purely by betting on tie games in baccarat, which pays 1:8
All i did was placed a $5 bet. I can't believe there were 2 consecutive tie games! That's like earning $80 in 2 minutes.
My heart still beats damn fast whenever i placed a $25 or more bet. I don't know why.
Panic attack?
This was only Night 1
You haven't seen how much food i ate at the buffet for
Breakfast, Tea, Lunch, Dinner Supper.
I miss the dimsum man!!!
Oh, oh a wayway happier note, i was pretty lucky this time round
I managed to make $150 from $35 purely by betting on tie games in baccarat, which pays 1:8
All i did was placed a $5 bet. I can't believe there were 2 consecutive tie games! That's like earning $80 in 2 minutes.
My heart still beats damn fast whenever i placed a $25 or more bet. I don't know why.
Panic attack?
I'm glad i've started my running regime again.
Otherwise, at this rate i'm eating, i will be obese. I swear.
Labels: Vacation






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home