Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sail Away

I haven't had autenthic indian food for a really long time
Tonight, i had one of the nicest indian food ever. I went for a housewarming gathering at one of the doctor's place. It was nice. I think there's this thing about indians and hospitality. They like to feed you with food, and they're so so hospitable.
Before you could even finish your tandoori chicken, they put more chapati and dahl on your plate.
Indian cuisine never fails to amaze me. From food like sago papadums to some steamed sorta leaves, to mashed potatoes with lentils. It is so unique, and not your typical singaporean indian food such as prata or indian rojak. Gees.

Anyway, on a happier note, i'll be set sailing on board the Virgo again. I know i've been on cruises countless times and on a much higher frequency these days. ( i really should count my cabin cards to see how many times i've been on board) Reason being, my parents get cabins for free, they don't even have to fork out a cent, neither do they have to pay for the seaport tax. What a steal huh
And i kinda miss eating buffets for breakfast, teabreak, lunch, teabreak, dinner and supper.
And how can anyone not love the classy fine dining at Bella Vista.
By going on a cruise, i'm able to curb my weekend spendings. I've spent so much over the past 2 weeks. damn.
But whatever it is, i hope to bring back some cash from the casino.
I can't believe ppl pay $400+ for a weekend cruise, and they sleep in cabins that look like bunks, without any window! Muahaha. I'm so glad i have my balcony room!. Shiok.

xoxo

ps: i think i've got conjunctivitis!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home