Thursday, March 09, 2006

To Zanarkand. from Final Fantasy 8? or issit 10?



inspired by all the pianist wannabes on youtube, i've decided to give recording a shot because i was really bored this afternoon.
haha. oh its really badly played. REALLLY bad.
You can sense that i played with no emotions, my timing is WAY OFF and...i hit many wrong keys.
YIKESSSSS.
But you know what, i play the piano best when i'm depressed. How ironic!

Little boys and girls, do not try this at home because you won't end up being a good pianist.

7 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice fatty! it is from FF X. haha I have the scores but my playing is horrid.

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh fatty, it's me hobs. anyway yea i have seen my saasy girl 3 times. then there's old boy once and can't think fo what other korean movies that i ahve watched, not into it haha.

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger grace said...

thanks piggy
my playing is horrid too
But i really think im better than you
HAHA

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god i loved it!!!! i mean you playing the piano. i also love FF X!!!!!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger NA said...

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait till you try FFVII: Advent Children original scores. I took near two minutes for one page the first time I sight-read it.

P.S: I have all the original scores from VII to X if you want, since when do you play FFX anyway??? (Thought I was the FF nerd.)

Final Fantasy forever!!!!! :)

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger NA said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger grace said...

eh moe, i'm not an FF fan.
i just play whatever that's nice
I dont know shit about FF and all the stupid characters man! Cuz i ain't a fan of anime!

Keep the piano spirit alive?
ahaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home