Feed the starving soul
Thats what i would describe weekends because usually on weekdays, i barely eat. I do eat, but you know, i eat weird meals at weird times.
So today was an excellent day.
Went to town, had a really good dinner at marche. Calamari for starters, steak for main and root beer & banana crepe for dessert. I didnt eat all those by myself! It was shared! Then, we went to Cold Storage for some good grocery shopping, and marks & spencers to stock up on good stuff (digestives, chocolate fingers, chips, fruit gums). Then we walked back to heeren, had coffee and cakes at Spinelli's.
I think Spinelli's has got the best tasting coffee and cakes. The fact that Starbucks is more commercialised and prevalent in many parts of Singapore does not make it the best coffee chain.
In terms of coffee, both use premium coffee beans, that i really know. Er..but starbucks beverages are too sweet for my liking. I don't know man! what's your take?
i like ppl who like coffee

3 Comments:
I hate coffee man. But I will drink anything vanilla or chocolate found at coffee places. anyway broke back was well you know, alright only haha. did you go marching to marche? haha do you think mandaong is jealous you got more freebies than her? ok see you fatty grace. hobs
i like kopi-o and teh-ping at kopitiams.
for designer coffee, i'll go with coffee bean, tea leaf. haha.
Hey! i love kopi peng and teh peng.
but you know some coffeeshops, their coffee tastes abit bitter. Don't like coffee bean and tea leaf! taste weird!
hey nim, i drink lotsa coffee too. I think im immune to the effects of caffeine.
Post a Comment
<< Home