Sunday, February 26, 2006

Nobody's Home

Stayed out yesterday, didn't go home.
Was at somewhere quiet, somewhere not crowded
Just doing my things.

I like serenity. that peacefulness you could never get anywhere in singapore before 12am.
Who needs all the god damn hustle and bustle in the city?

I like the feeling of being able to do my own things, without anyone disturbing me
The feeling of doing whatever you like, and wearing what you like, because you know you won't bump into anyone at like 4am outside

I like eating my breakfast at 4.45am.
Sipping my coffee as i do my own work
Then, catching the first train home at 5.30am
Head straight to slumber at 6.30am

That was a perfect way to spend the night.

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh why didn't u have macs bfast? starts at 4am. were u with this mad person who eats flies n kicks teachers? hobs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home