Monday, February 20, 2006

Where did the energy come from?

Recently, i don't know why the heck i've been so hyperactive.

It was rock climbing on Saturday, for a good 3 hrs.
And then it was tennis under the scorching sun for 2 hours. I even got a tan from that!

And tmr..it's gonna be running.

I don't know whats up with me lately. I seem to find perverse pleasure in exhausting myself. Evan even thinks i'm going the extreme. Nah, its really not that serious. And, if you think i'm suffering from some weird disorder, i'm not! Thats because i still EAT. I don't know why Evan has this impression that i eat little, or i don't eat or anything like that. Gees. I eat so much ever since all these daily evening runs. It's like my metabolism has elevated or something.

Anyway, dropped by sch today for tennis, then headed to the library to study. Met a couple of ppl, but didn't really bother to say hi. I'm not feeling exactly that friendly today. And home. Read the stupid forum on the fees hike. I pity the Student Union President. He was my Bahasa Indo classmate. Pretty nice and amiable guy. And some mother fucker was typing shit like asking him to resign from his position because he didn't do his job, ANDD, this fucker even volunteered himself to be in the Student Union's Exco. No prizes for guessing his skin colour. Haha. Typical

TYPI, sounds like TP. Which reminds me of the ppl who took their TP today. Congrats to Kenny for getting 14 points, two points lesser than me, 3 attempts. We're pretty much on par. And a big shout out to Leslie who failed with 34 points. Still better than my 48 points. Haha. At least there wasn't an immediate failure.

There's always a huge price to pay for your driver's licence..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home