Crazy Fucking Week
This week has been insane.
i've been acting pretty much like a mad woman, thats because i'm feeling shitty
I've got so much shit to accomplish.
I don't know what the heck im doing with my life.
I've got a test again this week, and i feel this immense pressure to do well again. Grr. I'm really sick and tired of having ppl asking my questions about physio. Acing one test, doesnt make me a walking encyclopedia. I haven't fucking studied yet. Gawd.
And then there's eco assignment. I was given 5 weeks to finish. 4 weeks have passed, and i havent started. Fucking pain in the ass.
And there's resumes and cover letters to be sent out
Collection of my passport
packing of my room
The project research report to be handed in soon
Recruitment talks to attend
My parents constant nagging about my future.
Gees man
I wish someone would just drop a damn fucking bomb on this piece of booger (tiny island, Singapore).
Gawd damn it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home