Saturday, March 18, 2006

Belamut Field trip?

Pretty absolutely fucking tiring day.

It started off with my morning stroll. Took me 30 mins to get to Science. I was walking all alone by myself on the road. No signs of cars, ppl nor birds. Just me. Thank god it wasn't too dark, and definitely much cooling to be out there. I walked past several scary houses, peered into them, but decided not to stare at it for too long, just in case i see something.
Then i walked past a lamp post. Initially, it was well lited, then after i walked passed it, it started to flicker. And after when i looked back, it was back to normal again. This happened like twice throughout my entire walk. I'm not saying that there's ghost or anything, but i read it somewhere, that some ppl have charges in them, that cause all these shit to happen. And i believe i have these weird electrical charges in me. No one believed me the last time. Now here's the damn proof!

There was this period of time, i had this strange electrical charge shit in me. Each time i held onto the train metal poles, i either a) get a static b) heat the damn poles up. I know it sounds really bullshit. Its up to you to believe me.

So back to the walk, was thinking through alot of things. (its pretty amazing how im able to think about things, rather than to worry about whats lurking ard me) Then i had this puzzling thought: can exes really be good friends? I know of many who had severed ties with exes, wipe them out totally from their lives. And as for me, I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home