The Long Weekend!
Today's pretty much a good day.
Lets see what i did today..
I woke up at 12noon, ate abit, watched oprah, read some stuff, ate, slept from 3pm-5pm. What the hell..I swear i have excessive melatonin secretion from my pineal glands. FYI, melatonin is this hormones that kinda regulates your circadian rhythm (aka sleep-wake cycle), so the production of melatonin is 10x higher at night than in the day. But for me, the production is constantly elevated. And i do believe that some ppl suffer from narcolepsy because of this hormone. I think
And then i headed to town in the evening. Caught a movie, The Long Weekend. Together with me was Dolly, Nut, Kow and Tim. Funny movie..Its about an elder brother (chris klein), trying to help his younger brother(brendan fehr) get laid over the weekend! Oooh Chris Klein! I want someone like him. So so damn hot. So silly of Katie to dump him for Tom! My gawd. Is she blind or what? Then again, most ppl are forever blinded by this fucked up thing called L. O. V. E. Haha. I don't think i would ever talk about me falling head over heels for someone, beliving in unconditional love and whats not anytime so soon. Lust has gotta be the word for me this time round. (nick would definitely agree with me, he's never a true believer of love i suppose. Heh) Hmm! But i digress. Settled for some cakes at Cartel, because they were going at half price after 9pm, and then Tim gave us a lift home in his (or maybe father's) Jag. The second Jag i've sat in. No one can beat me, i've gotten a lift in an Aston before. Muahaha!
gawd damn it. I think i'm becoming really bitchy? Too many reasons to list.
What do you think? Or am i already damn bitchy from the start?
Oh whatever, its not like no one has ever called me a bitch before
Bah
Signing off,
grace

1 Comments:
Eh I have sat in a couple of jags before, who onws the aston martin sia.. i havea car model of it haha. hobs
Post a Comment
<< Home