Monday, January 16, 2006

You brighten my life like a polystrene hat

Heard some pretty interesting news last night from a souce. As bud would say, "you're pretty well informed leh"

Haha. Well, what can i say? I'm really not surprised by the news. In fact, i've seen it coming, its just a matter of time. Nim said, "its not a competition". She's pretty right about that. Its all about the right timing and the right person. Who cares if one gets attached faster than another?

I'm definitely much happier this way, and Evan thinks that i'm better off like that. haha. my darlings. They know me all too well. Sydney trip, the best thing that ever happened to me. Better than 21st. The people who made every second so so memorable.

And then there's my crush whom everyone couldn't stop teasing me about. Haha. I feel like a teenager all over again. There's guys whom i took a step back and not reciprocate with all their flirtatous moves because they're frigging attached!This is so morally wrong! See, you can never trust attached guys overseas. I pity their girlfriends. They don't know what their boyfriends are doing. Tsk tsk. Shame on them. But it doesnt hurt me. So yeah, of course, i sympathise with their girlfriends.

I've met terrific guys during the trip. They really boosted my faith in love. They are the ones who made me realise that there are indeed nice guys out there. Previously, i used to think that The Ex was already the best guy. My fucking ass. The guys i've met are way way sweeter and nicer to their girlfriends. So gentlemanly, entertaining, responsible, know their priorities, know what they want in life, determined, and go all out to make their girls happy. Whee. They've got the full package.
Now i know what sorta guys i want, and i would never settle for anything less. My flatmate told me, go for what you deserve. I know where i stand, and my expectations are not rocket high, but fairly reasonable.

I'm not ready to settle down as for now. Life's good at this point of time, i don't seek any changes yet. I'm pretty much still into dating these days. I never quite like commitments, can be quite a pain in the ass. Don't you think dating is so much more fun than commiting to just 1 guy. Everything becomes so boring and predictable. During the dating phase, you're treating like the real princess. Fancy dates, nice surprises etc. As though you'll get all these throughout a relationship with 1 guy. I guess i'm someone who's always in need of nice surprises. If my life is as readable as a book, and everythings predictable, i'd rather look for something else to spice it up, without knowing the outcome.

Life is like a box of Lindt Chocolates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home