I never promised you a rose garden
Last night, i had a dream about this person called A. Considering how i rarely dream.
And it was bloody surreal. Its not like a scary dream or anything, pretty realistic actually.
I don't even know how the hell A managed to get into my dreams, considering how we weren't all that close. I just knew that he's a fantastically nice and damn genuine chap.
Why do i even bother ranting, he's far far away.
Enough said
Ah, i slept half of my 8 hrs break away. I'm fucking tired. Lack of sleep and shit. Bahh
I'm pretty sure my metabolism rate has elevated sky high ever since those 5km jogs. Amazing ain't it. Haha. No one can ever say that i'm fat now!
School's been pretty okay, was allowed to drop 1 module with the Dean's permission. 3 modules and a 2 day week. I can't ask for more can i?
Techno-fucking-rati is not a good thing. Haha. Told you its too powerful for your own good.=) I choose to stick to ignorance for its a bliss. Alot of things in life, its better not to know them. The more you know, the more problems arise and then you have to go through shit. Do what singaporeans do best "Act blur". I wish i didn't know so much at times. Curiousity killed me. Haha fuck.
My dog is barking. and he's fucking irritating. I wish i could kill him sometimes.
Ciao

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home