FYI
The previous entry i wrote wasn't even meant to be a personal attack. Pls, i've grown up, and i'm definitely not as juvenile as you thought i would be. I have moved on, why the heck would i still wanna attack you. Am i not entitled to my own opinions on guys in general? And when i said The Ex, what makes you think that you're the only one in my life. And when i said that the pamper and attention index drop when i'm with that 1 guy in a relationship, i wasn't referring to you. I was referring to every damn homosapien with the XY chromosome. This is a bloody fact.
Don't try calling me a bitch. You're not even fit to call me one. Who was the one who broke my heart, and told me that he has lost feelings despite me changing for the better to salvage every bit s of the relationship? You tell me.
Of course, with that, i'm entitled to break anyone's heart for that matter. I believe in karma. What goes around comes around.
I rest my case.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home