Saturday, January 21, 2006

Dont ask why


UNSW always and forever!


My room at New College


Everyone's fighting to take a pic at this spot in my room


The corridor


Krispy Kreme!


yay! someone gave me the window seat! Check out the landscape!





And the fluffy clouds


Me, not looking my best. Tim tams and Pink pillow. yeah i brought it along with me.
Got a problem?


Super bored!


back of aircraft

Don't ask me why im uploading all these pics taken on the last day when i'm already back in sg for almost 6 days. Sigh.
Nothing can really describe everything i've experienced in Sydney. Singapore is gawd damn boring.

Met up with my Sydney friends today. It was so fun. Sometimes, i feel that though they've only know me for 6 weeks, i'm totally at ease and comfortable with them. I can act retarded, stupid and disgusting in front of them. I'm so not shy with them, i grab their food without asking. haha, and i'm totally frank and honest with them. Funny how i can be absolutely comfortable with ppl whom i've know for such a short time, as compared to my uni friends whom i've known for almost 2 years. These ppl who were in Sydney with me have seen me in my utmost UNGLAM state. I really mean gross and unglam. They've seen me in my trashy pyjamas. They've seen me in my just woke up gorblock/blur looking face+ scruffy hair. They've seen me laugh like no body's business. They've seen me getting pissed at bush flies. I swear they're like a part of me. And we're all one big happy family. We're gonna meet again for steamboat on CNY.

Dolls met them today too. And im sure she had an absolutely fantastic time with them. They're such easy going and friendly ppl.

I love you guys!
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home