Exam Blues
I wish i could show you guys how bad my complexion is now.
1001 zits coupled with excessive sebum production.
Well, no thanks to a) the exam blues b)the daily all nighters
My complexion is beyond description. *shudders*
Lets not talk about it.
I've got a party to attend tomorrow. It's my friend's 21st at D'marquee. Some bistro+pub at Church Street.
And the theme of the party is Uniform
Guess what i'll be wearing? No prizes for guessing. Its obviously my KC uniform! (duh) I'm emotionally attached to that uniform. 10 freaking years, how can you not feel its sentimental value huh?
The damn good news is, i'm still able to wear my pinafore (i bought that in p5). Back then in P5, the pinafore was so long, now, the length is just perfect. Its always better to have it short than long. Wah, and i could still fit into my blouse. That says alot huh. I think its looser on me now. (yippy!)
Hmm..so lets see, should i wear my glasses tmr? I mean, glasses and uniform and sneakers..its sorta like a package isnt it? I don't know. We'll see. I'll definitely put up pics. Cuz i think i look so bloody good in the uniform (just kidding). I mean, i look a million times better in my IJ uniform than my Super Raffles JC uniform. The colour makes me sick. Think beige + khaki. What sorta fucked up combination is that. Not only does the colour resemble SHIT (literally shit can), the cutting of the skirt is shit too. Thank god for something called altering. I had to alter my skirt, so that my skirt looks more JC-ish, and not like a piece of 50yr old auntie office wear. Ooh, and ive even got my badge ready. Tmr, i can turn back the time to 2000 (yes! 5 freaking years ago), but of course, i'm way better looking now then i was 5 yrs ago. And i shan't go into details about that.
Woopee. I think its time to hit the books again!
I can't wait to go Sydney!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home