On My Way To School..
I met Benny. One of Ken's army friends.
Never knew he was all that friendly and outgoing. And i bet he never knew i could be that friendly too.
After how they thought i was this cold, anti-social bitch back then. Grr.
So, little talks on the bus. About driving. him, driving to school in 20 mins, while i take 45 mins to reach school. How come ah?
Then we were talking about parking. Me, can't park to save myself.
He was supposed to alight one stop after me, but he alighted the same stop as me, so he could give me some parking tips.
Crash Course 101 with benny. We were walking past the carpark, then he started using one toyota car to explain his techniques. Pointing and touching the car windscreen as though that was his car. So funny i tell you. Yeah..really, i never knew he would be that nice a person. I'l try his parking method soon!
Oh, and he has such a nice accent (canadian accent, same as you nimnu!) too. I think big mouth ken had told him that. Haha. And nice teeth tooth. Am i a sucker for well-aligned teeth or what? I think i'm abit strange.
BURPPPPPPPP. I just had chicken rice at Changi Village. Hey neha, i would love to bring you there someday! Now that we all can drive. HURRAH!!!! I cant wait for the day when me, nut, neha take our daddys car out! Feel so adult whenever i start the car engine. Dont ya all feel that way too??
happy halloween guys!
Im just not in the mood to celebrate. I mean, its only halloween? Bah.

2 Comments:
eh fatty just drive more often and u'll reach nus in 20minutes! but i dunno what route ur pops takes haha. paula's surname is benny haha. happy halloween! we celebrated it in carre four that day and if u wish me happy deepavali, u die!
hello grace, congrats on getting ur license once again :))
Post a Comment
<< Home