Thursday, November 03, 2005

Paranoid Android

i really have a problem adjusting my circadian rhythm aka biological clock back to usual. I sleep at unearthly hour, i wake up at ungodly hour. Which could be quite a turn off. I think. Imagine me waking up at the time when ppl are ready to eat lunch (ie: 11am). And before i could even go to bed, the morning papers have already been delivered to my door step (ie: 5am)

What do i do now? I always have this strange craving for coffee after 1am. Haha. Probably thats why i can't sleep. I don't know.

Worried that my exams are in about 3 weeks time! On the other hand, i'm looking forward to my summer program in sydney. That brings me to another point, i've yet to purchase my health insurance! Grr.

About the magician. Can't really help feeling paranoid and confused yada yada. It should be a temporary thing i suppose. Meanwhile, i have a question!

Question: What are the possible reasons for a guy not msging a girl on MSN, given that they're both on Online mode.

Glad i've managed to complete my final Microbiology Lab Report. Reports are way too annoying if you have to do them on a weekly basis

Hey Evan, i hope everything's good yeah! Remember, always to back up data! Use your ipod lah. Its good enough. Or buy an external hard disk to save stuff, or, if you're broke and desperate, just email the damn thing to your own email account, so you know your projects/reports are safe if the comp of a bitch decided to crash on you.

See, it does pay to be a little paranoid at times.

Speaking about paranoia. I admit, i was once a paranoid andriod, what Radiohead would term. I used to keep double checking if i've locked the door, or whether ive brought my wallet out etc. Recently, this paranoia is back again. Each time when i drive, i keep thinking how i might forget to lock the car, and ppl might open the car door and steal the stuff in my dad's car. Or how i might forget to turn off the engine, or the headlights etc etc. I'm so paranoid each time i drive. And, i hope to overcome all these shit. Its one reason why i'm starting to like driving a little lesser.

I think i'm under stress. And hence the stinking paranoia in me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home