Saturday, October 29, 2005

Happy Things

  • I got A+ for both my lab report assignments *woopie*
  • I'll be meeting up with Hobs,Mel and Cher when i arrive at Sydney
  • Mun's coming to Sydney. I'll most probably be spending Xmas with Mun & Adam in Sydney. And Mun said its the best time to burst all his guitar strings. An eye for an eye
  • Nick wrote me a nice testimonial
a friend like grace
is hard to erase
her big hair stays
like a never-ending phase
despite the huge coiffeur
her personality's bouyant
she's great to converse with
even more interesting to insult
but when it's all said and done
she's still a barrel of fun!
  • I had a nice dinner today by the sea.
And i'm happy for Nim! She got her scholarship. You geek! hahah


1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Mandy &OSKA said...

go nice dinner bo jio, i had a nice time in the club HAHAHAHA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home