No Blocking
Today i had a subway sandwich for lunch. I was rather tempted to get like the entire meal, but i remembered evan told me that the cookie is so damn fattening. So i got a niceee 6 foot sandwich.
And i've collected my 8th Subway stamps, which means, i get a freee sandiwich next time. How exciting hor?
I hate being blocked on MSN, especially if its by someone whom i was once very close to . You can don't msg, don't text, don't call, don't email. But just don't block. Cuz it sounds like you're severing all ties with me.
And, if you guys, girls rather happen to read this, don't block me no matter what. Even if we had a cat fight, a quarrel whatsoever. blocking someone is so cruel. No one blocks, but you can blog. Get it? hur hur.
Today my tuition kid got me really pissed, that i didn't talk to him for the last half an hour. I wish i could tell him to fuck off. I was so tired, and he had to be so stubborn and irritating. I wake up at 7am every morning, go to work, end at 5.30, rush to his house, skipped dinner just to give him tuition, because i don't want to just quit especially when he's taking his PSLE this year, and this is the crap i get. knn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home