I won't mind eating grass, if shopping makes me feel happy
My Citibank Gold Card was swiped for the first time today. Daddy said i could pay him when the bill comes. I hope he won't press me for payment. Hoho.
- One pink FCUK T-shirt that says "Kiss me under the mistle toe". (30% off) - $34.90
- Green dangling earrings. Diamond Shape. Nicer than those Bangkok ones -$2.00
- Blue beaded necklace (90 cents off after much haggling with the Hongkong woman)-$8.00
- A long white beaded necklace- Courtesy of Evan. I love you cow! Mooooooo
- Dinner @ Coffee Club Express. Baked Chicken Macaroni + Brownies + Mango Freeze. (FOC)- Courtesy of Belle. I love you too! Ding Dong Belle!
- Almost bought a self-help book @ Borders. 20 bucks for a 100+ pages book. I should just stay there to read. Didnt buy cuz why waste money on things like that. Why pay money to ease sadness when you weren't the one who started all these.
- Arrival of my Victoria Secrets swimsuit. HoooooHaaaa.
Next week's shopping list
- New shoes. Still on the hunt!
- New bag
- Facial @ Amore
- Button Earrings
Next Week's Agenda
- Jogging 5km every alternate days. Must not be lazy if i want a nice body.
- Finish up Pride & Prejudice
- Perfect 'Angels' on the piano, figure out Heaven by Bryan Adams
- Swimming
- Follow Belle to collect her Tiffany's
- Dinner @ Indochine
- Re-read Jemima J. And feel good about myself
- Shift furniture in my room, and remove all frames and other stuff, leave it in a dusty corner where no one can see
- Ask dad if i can paint half the room Lilac
Next month's shopping list
- New wallet
- New handphone
- New hair. Dye+Cut+Rebond
- Ipod Mini
ps: evan, why do you always read my blog and not leave any traces behind. You better tag something. And thanks for dropping by today. I really appreciated it. THANK YOU for making me laugh, with all your funny and embarassing antics. Such as pointing to the not bad guy, in the grooming room, and telling me about your i-got-locked-in-the-fitting-room story. I hope you like the 80 cal soup i recommended. I pledge to drink that for every dinner. I'll meet up with you again really soon. And thanksssssss for making me the necklace! So sweeet of you mother cow. Thanks for being there for me, And know that i'll always be there for you too! :)
pps: Thank you to the rest. Nim, Nut, Moe, Hobs, Belle, Tony, Ryan, Des, Ahkow, Kadir?, Mun?, . I've been wallowing in self-pity for almost 1 week. It has been hellish still, but i'm learning to cope with everything. i appreciate everyone who's been really concerned and stuff. For sending me MP3s when i demand for one, for asking how i am, for lending me their ears in nim/nut/moe's case, their eyes. Thanks for being part of the Break-up Survival Kit
ppps: Thanks mom & dad for making me feel better. For logging onto MSN to make sure i'm okay and that my nick doesn't sound suicidal or anything. Ha. For bearing with my anti-socialness at home and for asking me out for coffee @ Starbucks on the pretext of getting me to talk. Thanks mom for buying me 2 tops, so i could at least open my mouth and give comments about it, and for telling me the different types of cosmetics that you bought. Thanks dad for offering to ask if i wanted new contact lenses, in case you didn't know i've been wearing the same old pair since J1. For making me feel better, by telling me i've done well for the exams when i got a string of Bs.

1 Comments:
awww sweetie. we'll always be here for you, that's what friends are for....*croons* haahahahaha.
thumbs up.
Post a Comment
<< Home