Sunday, June 05, 2005

Summer School @ UNSW

I wonder if anyone would be in Sydney this coming December.
Cuz i just applied for Summer School at UNSW this Dec.
http://sciclub.nus.edu.sg/summerschool/Sydney.ppt

I believe, i'm not being rash in my decision making. Whatever the case, i need to get our of here ASAP. Memories of everything here just suck. If only my parents could pay for me to study abroad after my As.

At least summer school is cheaper. Hopefully they'll pay, If not i pay myself. I didn't tell them about summer school. When the application is successful, then i'll tell them.

Hopefully i'll get shortlisted. And break free from all shitty miseries. I need a change in environment/lifestyle.
And i want to paint my room, buy new furniture, rearrange everything in the room, and get rid of every stupid little thing that makes me cry.

Nim!! You better spend more time with me when you're back. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home