Sunday, June 05, 2005

Bad case of a broken heart

Still nursing a bad case of a broken heart. I could only run away that much. The feeling is transient. No matter how much i escape, it kinda dawned on me that the problem is still lingering. I can't even make all the problems oblivious to me. I've tried immersing myself in books, music, movies, jogging, work and everything else, yet the problem kept surfacing. Escapism only proved to be a futile solution.

They always say, at the end of the tunnel, i'll see the light. How long must i wait to see the light? 2 yrs? 5 yrs?

Why should this happen to me? Its not like i've done anything to deserve all these heartache, so much more than i've bargained for. I don't really care now whether there's someone out there better for me. Because i don't want that someone. Speaking from a girl's point of view, a guy could go head over heels for a girl, treat the girl like a princess, pamper her like his car and what not..yet, the girl just can'tseem to have any special chemistry with him, or even any sort of attraction. Weird isn't it. We rather go for the sort of guys that would crush us, make us cry and give us the worst presents ever. Thats why i alway say, nice guys finish last. Sometimes, winning a girl's heart isn't all about being Mr Nice. I guess you need this really special connection. I don't know what this factor is called though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home