Sunday, May 29, 2005

Rainy Sunday

I sense that today's gonna be a really boring day.
For starters, i just woke up. Time check, its 1.50pm. No shit. I sleep too much these days that my body ache after i wake up. Haha. Silly shit.
And the weather ain't too good. Raining. Well, its not like i wanna go swim again, but you know, i'm always lazy to go out whenever it rains. I hate getting my toes wet. And don't ask me to wear shoes, cuz i don't own any decent-looking pair of shoes. I'm not a shoe person. Period.
So, for today, i think i should stay home and practise some piano pieces. Not classical. I hate classical & exam pieces. And polish my piano. YESSS i'm that bored can?

And ever since my KC post, 3 of my friends have decided to write about their KC lives too (hi hobs, nim, moe). Is it KC, or am i just too influential? Wah lau, im having a headache now, must be too much sleep i think. I want a KC party pls?

Anyway, was at Altivo last night. Yes, nice place, and Nim, i'm sure you would agree with me, since you and tony went there before. And you didnt tell me that. Sneaky rendevous huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home