Sunday, January 13, 2008

campos brownies made me sick

Sunday is always a day to sleep in, wake up at 12pm, have lunch while reading the papers and just while the entire day away doing anything remotely productive, yet relaxing.

Today, i've decided to drive by Hob's to pick up a dress; and i spent an hr or two just bumming ard.
She offered me campos brownies (air flown from Sydney), i took a bite, and ithought it was good. I took another 3 more bites, and felt nauseous after that. It was too rich for my liking. Thank god it was a small piece. That was my lunch. I borrowed 3 cds from her, which i will definitely remember to return.

I came home, and i took a nap.

Shame on me. I should be at the gym!:(

I shall go to the gym tomorrow to make up for last week.

In fact, i really wanted to go running around my estate this evening, but the weather forbade me to. How unfortunate.

i hate guys who are completely dishonest.

p/s: i've got a gastric-like syndrome last night.
pp/s: i've got dark rings, only because i slept at 4am
ppp/s: American Gangster wasn't as good as i've expected
pppp/s: No body wants to attend Switchfoot concert with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home