Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Damn the bloody teabag

Today's weather calls for an excellent cup of hot tea. Ever since the horrific insomnia incident two months ago, i've decided to stay away from Twining's Green Tea after 8pm. The caffeine was too potent for my liking.

Now, i'm having a cup of lipton's caffeine free strawberry/raspberry/cranberry tea. In all honesty, i could barely taste anything remotely strawberry. Righto. That's not the point. The point is, while i was trying to take the tea bag out from the wrapper, it got stuck, i yanked it out and accidentally tore part of the tea bag. I've got bits of tea leaves floating in my cup.

Also what happened today was i ate like a godzillion bits of sweet wrappers. As you know, i'm down with flu, cough and the usual. So i've been popping cough drops like mad today, with the damn wrappers sticking to the drops because it was partially melted. Pathetic! Yes, i've eaten tonnes of bits of papers and tea leaves today. Wow wee!

Oh a happy note, NYE celebration was pretty good. It was at Swisshotel. 8 course dinner, mediocre entertainment. Not only was the food good, but hey, my family managed to bag 2 prizes from the lucky draw. One's a 5 piece home theatre system, and the other's a DVD player, courtesy of that shit Akira brand. *scoffs*. I will upload pictures when i'm free.

Today, i had training and i bumped into Mr Cheater. I stayed clear from him, and didn't make any effort to go talk to him. He saw me from a distance, smiled at me. I could only politely force a smile. Note that i'm trying to be civilised and polite here. I could've easily ignored him. On retrospect, my scandal with him was so surreal. Gawd i can't believe it myself either. Gees.

Okay, one of the resolutions of 2008: to stay away from scums and be wary of guys!

I actually have tonnes more of resolutions, but decided not to pen it down. I never seem to be able to fufil them.

p/s: nick thinks that my blog is nice to read cuz it's filled with alot of angst and maybe humour.
I shall be polite and compliment his blog. His is just as nice, has lotsa witty humour. Please go visit his blog. He'll be glad to know that strangers read his blog through the site meter :)

love y'all!




1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where updates, did u get my email? skinny ger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home