I Remember You
Haven't been updating for ages. Probably nothing too exciting going on in my life, plus the lack of energy and effort coupled with laziness result in a dormant blog like this.
Life's still the same. Gym, work. I hope i bring in bigger bucks this month. Woohoo. I've spent so much lately on shopping. I think that's the only motivation to make me work harder, to cover for all my expenses!
Alot of ppl have been asking me about the status about myself and Mr Cheater. I'm probably gonna say it one very last time. It's over. Totally give up already. I kinda saw this coming few months back, thought i wanna give it one last shot. But alas, realised it's not worth it. It was very trying on my side. I'm tired of nagging at him. It's really simple, all i want is to be with someone who can make me happy. That is all. Yes, I was happy, but the fiasco was short lived. Now, he makes me an angry and upset person. In truth, i hate being angry or harbour hatred. I think life is much simpler if you're happy.
Can't believe he told me how he feels our connection is so special blah blah, and then never even fought to be with me or even make an effort to reassure me that we're gonna make it through (the damn ass letter doesnt count!). fucking asshole. Or how he took me for granted, and chose sleep/tv over me! Seriously 1 day 24 hours, u can't even spend a good 10 mins to talk over the phone? is he stupid or what. fucking asshole (yes second time i know!!!) Can't believe how he didn't even bother to ask me out at all!! He tells he me he's busy with roadshow on weekends (oh i'm sure) fucking asshole (3rd) Can't believe he's still with that dimwit girlfriend even though he's been complaining for eons about her. fucking asshole (4th)
you sense the agony i'm going through? SIGH.
Told you it's easier being happy.
I'm not gonna be so vindictive by sending a msg to his gf on friendster whatsoever. I believe in karma. So, i'm gonna leave the emotional baggage behind and move on with my life.
But yeah fuck, it's a pity how i don't have a bf to spend X'mas! KNS. That's besides the point.
Gawd, i've been single for a good 2 yrs plus. damn it. All i get are rotten apples who come into my life. argh!!
Where is my knight in shiny armour!! 你在哪里?
Remember yesterday, walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand, I remember you.
我已经分不清 你是友情,
还是错过的爱情。

2 Comments:
wah damn cheena
Haha I've a boyfriend but what good will he be this x'mas and new year's.
Post a Comment
<< Home