hell hath no fury like a woman scorn
talking to him puts me in 2 different extreme moods
a) blissful, estatic, over the moon, loved
b) irritated, annoyed disappointed, upset
I know, this sounds exactly like a roller coaster. Ups and downs. I wish i could do away with that, get some kinda stability or at least peace. But really, i don't know why i'm so affected by him. Strangely, the previous entry seems like the opposite of today's.
I am feeling irritated.
Not because i'm jealous or anything. And it's not that i'm petty. All i needed, was someone to hear me out about my day, alas, that person was riveted to the fucking tv. And he still had the nerve to hang up on me because it's the second last episode. You heard me right "SECOND LAST". Who cares! It's only a cheena pok TV 8 drama series!
Somehow, talking to F the cat seems like a better way out. I have someone to share my grouses and whinings, someone to at least give me that friendship sorta encouragment. And him? What do i get? I had to be the listening ear. Call me only when he needs me.
I'm starting to get bad vibes about our future relationship, if any. I also got my problem lor. And you can't expect me to whine to him as he whines to me. Someone has to listen what!
I just want to be happy again. And not feeling irritated or get mad at a person. Brings out the devil and bitch in me. Yugs. And honestly, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorn" You don't know what's in stored for you if you incur my wrath. Cold wars, saracasm, practically everything but violence. I'm a civilised person! Verbal abuse only. *smirk*
The special connection we have is going down the drain. I can sense it. I always trust my women's instinct.
i hate him and i love him. what a paradox.
conundrums of life, which i've yet to fathom.
who cares!!!

1 Comments:
ch 8 shows are quite nice. anyway so simple, he cld have said call u back after the show or u cld have used ur brains too n said that u'll speak to him later! haha meeting up is best! good day n see u later ahahha with linda susanto.
Post a Comment
<< Home