1001 Things
There are 1001 things i would really like to do right now.
For starters, i need a freaking holiday trip! ANYWHERE (except Sentosa/Batam/JB). ARGH. Can you believe it, i havent taken a long long long holiday ever since i graduated, and started work. What a life!!
I haven't done anything fun for the longest time! Whatever happened to tennis and rock climbing and windsurfing. KNS. I dont even have the time for all that. All i do is read stupid fund fact sheets and biz news and books and blog. How bloody exciting.
Oh fuck, im getting dizzy, wonder if it's the tremor, or am i hallucinating, or am i just tired.
Stupid dark circles around my eyes ain't getting any better. So many black heads on my nose! Thank god for facial appointment tmr.
I hope to join a gym membership with felix next month. Always good to have a gym buddy, especially when he's a health freako. Who runs 10km to make up for a BK meal he ate for lunch. Siao. That way, i'll get a nice kickass toned body. *sheepish grin*
I want to study again! But the thought of me, paying 1000 bucks to torture myself for a CFA certification makes me wanna bang my head against the wall.
***
SIGH.The whole saga with me and Mr 'i-like-you-but-i-don't-want-to-break-up-with-my-gf' for a moment i thought was over, until yesterday. Itchy fingers me went to call him, then suddenly our so called "call it quits" pact disappeared. Righto. And i thought things were in control then.
Bloody hell.
Sometimes its damn bloody annoying to have him sticking ard. Not saying that it hampers me from moving on or finding greener pastures, so to speak. I dont need to move on from him, afterall everything was short lived, i think in some way i can be 潇洒. (learnt this new word) I think overtime, he'll soon be demoted from' more than friends' status to colleague, to acquaintence.
Honestly, yesterday he told me how we both connect so well, and i quote him we "fit like a glove". What an analogy. But he's still with the gf!!! Justtttt because he wants to be Mr Nice guy.What glove! More like the gloves durian sellers wear. Then u get stupid durian thorns poking through the bloody gloves!
Selfish piece of shit.
I'm really feeling very giddy now. I really think it's the tremor.

1 Comments:
ong felt tremors too haha! anyway yea he is cowardly (for not daring to break up with his gf for u) or doesn't like u that much. so go call his gf now! hahahahaha jokes. nice guys finish last anyway haha. hobs.
Post a Comment
<< Home