Saturday, August 18, 2007

what a day!

Weekends have never been so sluggish only till recently when i started my investment training.

It's such an unproductive day. I was supposed to study for my freaking Collective Investment Scheme paper (which i failed, and am gonna re-take again next tuesday), i ended up doing everything but study.

I went for Piano lesson this afternoon, and i was taught a Richard Clayderman piece. How nice.

I also slept half the day away, because it was so chilly and comfortable, i couldn't resist lying on my bed. All i wanted to do was to rest my eyes, but i ended up falling asleep.

I think tomorrow, I will do something productive. Not shopping for sure.

This month, the credit card bills came up to a whopping $655.30. This includes the iPod Video and Nokia Handphone which i bought. Just yesterday, i was even contemplating on buying a speakers with iPod dock. Am i crazy? Did i also mention that i bought 4 pairs of shoes last week?
The crazy things i am capable of doing.

Hmm.. I've got the entire iPod range. iPod Video, Nano and shuffle.
Wooo!

My handphone bill was a whopping $49.30. Sob. It never was above $40 last time.
I had 193 mins of outgoing calls and 2789 mins of incoming calls.
Talk about value for money! Hah.

Im gonna get some green tea now.

Till then

xoxo

1 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"falling in love with you has been the most beautiful thing that has happened to me in over 2 years"

so bfor that, what was more wonderful?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home