Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Moving Out

I really wanna move out to stay. Away from parents, out of my comfort zone.
Sooner or later, we'll all have to move out.

The things at happening at home is really escalating my desire to move out. I feel like i have a family, and yet i can't depend on anyone. I feel that my family members are there just to meet the picture perfect criteria of a family. Hur. Who am i kidding.

I am dying to get out of my the country and out of the house!

It'll be cool if we all could share an apartment in the city.
I think i am financially capable of that, provided someone shares with me.

I will let my flat mates bring guys back, throw parties (provided they clean up), or even have wild sex on top of the washing machine.

Interested parties, pls inform me

xoxo

1 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me.
-dolly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home