1 down 2 to go
I'm pretty proud of myself, for passing one of my exams today.
Considering how i only have a background in scientific jargons, and not weird ass stuff like corporate stocks and bonds and estate and biz laws and contracts blah blah blah.
hooray for me.
Some of my friends failed though.
Yes, i should be proud of myself
And i'm still lazy to post pictures, for i can't find my camera.
My room is in a complete mess. And my wardrobe.....
At times like these, i wish i have a maid, or at least a nice guy(who is the complete opposite of me) to tidy up my place.
Say, I've received so many vouchers from ppl on my birthday, but i simply don't have the time to go shop, and i dont even know what to buy. I have almost everything. Maybe i need more clothes.
I'm looking forward to next saturday! (crystal mirror) and the tuesday after (phantom of the opera)
I can feel the stark difference when i work in the bank and the lab.
How to explain.........
We'll save that for another day, because i'm going to bed now

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home