Weekend Randomness
Hilary Swank has gotta be one of the hottest hollywood actresses ever.
Although from certain angles she does look androgenous, but she has such immaculately chiselled face that if i were a guy, i'll have the biggest crush on her ever. Today i caught the show called The Reaping. I found it alright, wouldn't say i enjoyed it completely, apart from the fact that Hilary is so hot. But strangely, i felt damn nauseous during the movie, must be the lousy camera crew or something. Like they can't seem to film the show properly without having to sway their cameras from side to side. It's not as bad as the Blair Witch Project nonetheless.
And, i bought myself a pair of Asics Trainers. Hiphiphooray. Asics shoes are the best for running. Maybe New Balance too. Nike is just overated and lousy, and they don't even last, although they look more stylish and pretty. But when you're going for practical stuff, i suggest you invest in a pair of good running shoes and not Nikes pls.
The damn shoes cost me $169. Sigh. Not forgetting, i succumbed into being , as what nick would say, a "crumpler clone" . Yes i bought a crumpler bag. For fuck you ask. haha. I don't know
I guess i've always wanted one long long time ago. Then one this fine day, i walked ard town, without buying anything, so i popped into Wheelock and got myself a bag. I think it's this inner desire thing. Dunnoe.
Fret not, I've come up with 101 ways to use the crumpler bag. It is so versatile, im sure i can easily find an occassion to carry it.
Eg: when i go for piano lessons, or when i go on a holiday, or when i go to the beach or cycling, or when i go stay over at a friend's house.
See, so versatile.
I think i should start posting pics on my blog soon. I'm just too bloody lazy and busy with my new work.
Let me tell you about my new job.
I'm still undergoing training now, class room training to be specific. The best thing is, training centre is at tampines. rarrrrr. I like.
It's like being in primary sch, you sit in class the entire day. We do get nice 'recesses' everyday. With free food and drinks. Apparently, the vending machine there is free for all. I've OD-ed myself with caffeine for the past 1 week. Thanks to that vending machine which dispenses pretty good Nescafe coffee. Sigh.
I've got exams to sit for every Saturday. Pfft.
Hmm...and, my pay is good. That's all the matters. Oh, and it sounds glam, but not really that glam also lah. The position sounds very deceiving.
im off to study again
xoxo
Labels: Random, Retail Therapy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home