Sian
Bud and i are still on cold war. I think we're both very proud and stubborn ppl. He likes ppl to agree with him, as much as i like ppl to see things from my point of view (note that i don't make it compulsory for someone to agree with me). We argued over the stupidest thing, and it ended off with "argh fuck lah, i don't want to talk to you already"
haha. it's quite funny. Childish in a sense, but heck. He's only bud.
So with more exams coming up, the bank has conveniently made us go down for some stupid event at swisshotel. Gah. What a waste of time. Oh, and guess how they reward top performers? They throw them a celebration at new asia bar. Righttttt.
Now you know why i think banks are cash cows these days.
I can't tell you how much i'm enjoying my training. I've learnt so much, that nothing i learnt today was ever taught to me in stinking NUS (apart from the fact that i'm a science student, yes i still remember). Nevertheless, the ppl have been awesome. It feels like the 1st three months stint all over again.
And i shall cherish the moment while it lasts.
I was just talking to an old friend recently, he wished me happy bday one week after my bday! And he asked if i actually want to go down to London in oct. Hmm..........free accomodation, and free tour guide (him), but, i don't want to go alone?
Nergggg.
I seriously need a damn bloody long holiday! I feel so deprieved of the pleasures in life.
DAMN IT.
And my warrants is making moolah!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
i need sleep

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home