Saturday, February 03, 2007

Retail Therapy!

I'm feeling really good and happy today, because i bought a lot of things.
My trip to Parkway was really fruitful.
Here's what i got:
  • A top and a pair of jeans from M&S. (usual price: $49 and $120 respectively) I paid only $52 for both. What a fantastic steal!
  • Eyebrown pencil and hair care from Skin Food
  • A nice mini stripped purse for coins & handphone
  • A Jay Chou CD (very random i know, but it was only $7. Original!)
I also got my friend to get me from Taiwan
  • Clinique's 'All about eyes' Eye cream
  • BeneFit's Rose tint
I'm am really happy today.
On a way happier note, i've managed to wear those clothes which i couldn't fit into last time
Hip hip hooray.

I'm going to watch Phantom of the Opera with my mom! I've decided to pay for her tickets too because i'm feeling very generous today.

:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home