The bad guy always wins
"Sometimes u have to make a big mistake, to figure out how to make things right
Mistakes are painful, but they are the only way to find out who you really are."
Mistakes are painful, but they are the only way to find out who you really are."
Season 3 of Grey's Anatomy is pretty good, with Meredith dating both Finn and McDreamy, since she couldn't decide on who to pick, and because both guys are absolutely great.
Until the day after her appendectomy, she decided to drop the bombshell on goodie two shoe (G2S), Finn.
Meredith:...
Finn: So it's Derek
Meredith: I'm sorry
Finn:Can i ask why?
Meredith: You are a great guy, you're a wonderful guy, and you may even be the better guy, But..
Meredith: I wish he wasn't.
Finn: He's gonna hurt you again, and when he does, I won't be here.
***
The following day, Meredith told McDreamy that she broke up with Finn, and all Mcjackass said was.."Okay".
You could see that uber jaded look on Meredith's face. Gah! Meredith was once hurt by Derek, yet she chose him again! Sigh.
You could see that uber jaded look on Meredith's face. Gah! Meredith was once hurt by Derek, yet she chose him again! Sigh.
Right up till now, i still don't understand why girls would choose the guy that would have the propensity to hurt them, make them cry or even break their hearts. And i happened to be one of the suckers. I'm just oblivious to the kind of guys where my happiness is top on their priority, only until i've met a jackass that that made me an emotional wreck (pls refer to the quote above)
At least it was a lesson well-learnt. I kinda like the quote.
But sometimes, when you've realised your mistakes, everything is all too late. G2S might not even be there for you. He probably has someone else in mind. The most you can get out of him, is that soft spot which he still has for you (for old times sake) which you take it as a cue that maybe he's still into you.
I know we all can't take G2S for granted, expecting him to be waiting for your for eternity. That is utterly selfish.
The only thing you can probably do now is..
Hope for the best.
At least it was a lesson well-learnt. I kinda like the quote.
But sometimes, when you've realised your mistakes, everything is all too late. G2S might not even be there for you. He probably has someone else in mind. The most you can get out of him, is that soft spot which he still has for you (for old times sake) which you take it as a cue that maybe he's still into you.
I know we all can't take G2S for granted, expecting him to be waiting for your for eternity. That is utterly selfish.
The only thing you can probably do now is..
Hope for the best.
Labels: Relationships

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home