Saturday, October 28, 2006

Pictures & Poses

Today's my second time (and kinda like the last time) wearing my graduation gown and motar board.

The Seow family went to a studio to take a family portrait. Model for a day. yeah right. I never knew it was so tough taking pictures. How they want your head to tilt to the left, yet at the same time, your shoulder pointing to the right. I think i've got pretty bad motor co-ordination. Haha.
Snap snap snap. The thing about all these professional photo-taking is, they don't count "1, 2, 3" then snap. It's like taking neoprints 16 multiple shots. Which is kinda better i think, at least you'll look natural in one of those random snaps. Imagine if they were to count and then snap, you'll be like so prepared to smile, and then each smile might just look artificial, or worst, you get a 'cut and paste smile' if you facial muscle can only contract in one particular position.

After the family portrait was my solo shot. Like portfolio. Haha. Reminds me of America Next Top Model leh. The only difference is i wasn't skimply clad. I was in a gown can.
I can't wait to see the sample pictures. We get to choose 1 out of the 5 best shots, even though there were at least 12 shots i think. Such pro photographers.

And the price was quite hefty too. $588 for a pretty big canvas and frame, and some my 'portfoilo'. But then again, once in a life time what. I reckon i'm gonna be the only graduate in my family. Not that i think my bros can't make it. But...well, yeah i'm stating facts lahhh.

So whoever wants to see the 全家福, you're welcome to drop by my place. By appointment only pls. I hate surprise visits.

Speaking of photos. A group pic of me and some friends at zouk last night was posted on this clubbing website. And i shan't post the pic, cuz it didn't do me any justice. Pfft. (unlike the pics taken at the photo studio)

Today, i also bought a top from Parkway. Whee. Then i just realised i've got 2 other new tops in a shopping bag . I can't really remember the things i've bought. I should stop shopping. But for now, shopping is the only thing that makes me happy :)

Must go gym tmr. I haven't been exercising for 1.5 weeks. NO GOOD!

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home