Saturday, September 30, 2006

Two Extremes

I can get so unpredictable sometimes, i guess i don't really know myself that well afterall.
This week has been bad bad bad. I hit the gym only ONCE, ran only 3 pathetic km, and the icing on the cake? i pigged out like there was no tomorrow.
Today, i had noodles for lunch
For dinner, i had macdonalds (cheeseburger, fries, chicken wings) That coming from me? Yeah, you might probably think i'm out of my mind. I think i am too
And i had supper.

HOHO.
Thing is, my metabolism is really weird too. It swings from left to right, up and down. I'm quite sure i can gain 2 kg in a day, and i'm also quite sure i can lose 2 kg in maybe 1 week, if i run and run and run.

Sigh.
Must be PMS.
I must get myself some primrose pills. I heard they can get rid of PMS (read: insane cravings, bloatedness, cramps)

I think i need to go shopping tomorrow

ps: Bangkok beckons next month! WHEE!!!!! I'm excited.

I better go shower now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home