Saturday, October 28, 2006

After so long

I'm finally back. A 3 week hiatus was all i needed to get my thoughts straight, to straighten out my stupid life

I actually went to Zouk today to club. And it's been so long since i truly enjoyed myself at a club. Maybe its the company. Just 3 of us. I'm beginning to find clubbing in small groups fun. First, you don't have to worry about moving from place to place, cuz there are so few of you. Second, even if the club is so damn packed, the 3 of you can easily squeeze for a space to dance. Lastly, chances of you getting picked up is higher. Haha. Don't believe, try for yourself.

So after today's clubbing experience, i've seen some eye candies and stuff. Something which i haven't exactly seen in a while. I've consolidated the eye candies i've seen and have come up with a list of criteria my boyfriend must have

(in order of importance)
  1. nice teeth (as always)
  2. tall (<1.7om)
  3. nice build. not scrawny pls
  4. single/double eyelids are fine
  5. wears nice ralph lauren shirts/tshirts
  6. wear nice smelling cologne (yum)
And of course, he must drive. Since i can drive!

I'm so shallow huh. haha. Yes i am. In all honesty, i'm the shallowest bitch in the whole wide world. Haha.

Lemme tell you what's the worst pick up line i've heard so far.

Guy (who is okay looking only, since its too dark for any scrutiny): Hey, can i dance with you?
Me: No!

I hate dancing with strangers anyway. Unless they are cute. Hahah. Told you i'm shallow.

Oh well, i'm pretty sick of short guys. Guys who merely hit the 1.7m mark. really. I don't know why, somehow, they don't give me this sense of security. It's like going out with my brother or something.
I've stopped dating short guys. However, a few short guys i've went out with actually met the above criterion, but they failed the height test. Haha. what a pity. It's okay. being single is quite fun too, albeit lonely at times. If lonely, watch dvds lor. So simple.

I actually have alot more shit to write. But i need to sleep now, because yours truly will be going to the studio to take her graduation family portrait. After so long huh. don't ask me why.

xoxo

ps: hey guys, arent you glad that you still have my blog to read? Hurrr

pps: i ordered a screwdriver at zouk today, and it tasted like peel fresh orange juice [any fresher you have to peel it yourself] Cheapo! I wonder if they actually filled the Vodka bottle with tap water. Bloody hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home