Thursday, May 25, 2006

Gah!

At 5pm sharp today, i went online to check my results
1 A and 2 Bs.
Oh what the hell.
But considering it's my last sem, i still managed to increase my CAP by more than 0.05.
Whatever, i've already got a job even before i've graduated, why should i even be talking about CAP?
I've ordered my graduation gown and motar board.
You could either pay $30 to rent, or $45 to purchase.
My mom said to purchase of course, why go through the hassle of returning the gown, and wearing second hand shit to save $15 bucks. And plus, i'm the first graduate in the family, of course must buy mah!!! My mom used to tell me, "i'll be really proud of you if you become a graduate". There you have it mom. I've never disappointed you guys in anyway. (sorry, digressing again)
Oh, and i'm paying them an additional $10 to have the gown delivered to my door step.

Good deal!

phuket beckons!! next month! I really can't wait!!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home