Tuesday, May 16, 2006

And so..

I've been quite busy again lately.
Alot of things to do at home, tonnes of shit to settle.
Interviews to attend, more job hunting
A local bank called me down for an interview today. Welcome to the Shenton Way
Thurs, i'm going to the hospital for another interview.

Well, thing about interview is...never be too nervous. I don't know why, but i always feel so relaxed during interviews. Not a tinge of nervousness honestly. I think that's the key point. Be comfortable, and of course confident. Speak intelligently, and be vocal. When you're not confident, u get nervous. Vice versa. Get it? I quite like goingn for interviews. It's so...enganging.

Thats how you ace your interview.

I'm pretty glad i took speech and drama last time.
Back then in primary school, speech and drama was all about reciting prose pieces, with perfect articulation and expression in front of the examiner. It was also about preparing an anthology. It's a pity i didn't pursue further, i really had no time man!

In the mean time, i just want 25th to come asap! My damn results!!! I need to decide if i have to order the graduation gown by the 1st June

Mother's Day was pretty okay. Because of all the crap i had to settle at home, i didn't have the time to source for an affordable surprise for mom. But, hey guess what, they entire family was in for a big treat at Billy Bombers, because i picked the tab. Yes, the 22 yr old sister, finally manifested some signs of independence by picking tabs for the family dinner.

In 4 days time, one of my bestest girlfriends Nim is coming back!
I hope you got me someting from NYC! =)

Oei, and when are the rest of you coming back??? Are we gonna have a summer reunion?? No more POAL at my house this time. Sorry guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home