Friday, May 12, 2006

Hmm...

I really don't understand love-hate relationships (including friendship)

It's really queer. It's like there is a split personality in everyone of us.

So, can love-hate relationships be considered a case of cognitive dissonance?

What say you?

I don't know either.

Happy Vesak Day to all.

I really think they should ban the emancipation of animals like frogs and fishes. It destroys the damn ecosystem, and affects the poor keystone species in the community. [this coming from someone who hated her Ecology module]. They should just stick to birds like doves and maybe pigeons?

1 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi fatty grace, haha i am now learning about cognitive dissonace, social psychology. haha love hate relationships are easy to understand. hope your toe is better. and wtf man i can't beleive i saw tan poh yang, yuks ahahha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home