Thursday, May 18, 2006

Getting things straight

Today, i was woken up by a phone call from the he-bitch.
I sensed annoyance in his tone, because of the tags he found on his blog.
Well, initially i felt so caught in between
On one hand, i have some one kaobeing to me, while i was still lazing in bed because of the tag.
On the other, someone who tagged his blog like a mad woman, just to set the record, and make sure everyone knows the truth.

Well, i understand what it's like to be misunderstood. Yes, I get damn fucking annoyed, and i wanna make sure everyone knows the truth, especially if this concerns something major like death. Some people don't know stupid shit, and they jump to conclusion, and then, the innocent party gets victimised. What stupid fuck is this. So, the innocent one becomes a 'murderer' just because of one's shallow judgement? Thing aren't what they seem on the surface. Most things are complicated in life. (i think)

And as much as i hate being misunderstood, i have to inform my very good friend about what ppl have been talking behind her back. Who wouldn't? She's a friend, not a normal acquaintance. She obviously has the rights to know about what stupid ppl are saying about her. So you can't blame me if i had to tell her. Put yourself in my shoes, and you might get my drift. I can't see how telling her may affect you in anyway, since you never did said it was meant to be a secret. Btw, i keep secrets really welll!

But of course, i didn't expect my good friend to go into a rage fit by leaving the tag. It's not like i asked her to tag it. If i knew she would tag, i would have stopped her, since i think you've also heard her side of her story. I knew she was gonna get mad though. It's not the first time, but those spontaneous tags? i totally expect them.

So, for the record, it wasn't her fault. It was his fault. Imagine having to lose a loved ones because of the stupidest thing called suicide, and then having fingers pointing at you. WTF man seriously. I blame mankind for being too judgemental sometimes. That's one of my weaknesses too. Judging things too easily. Argh

Huggies Hobs!

1 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rage fit. I haha yea I went into one, which is why I said 'brb' on msn. Sorry about it and I hope your friend isn't pissed, otherwise ERRRR.

P.s Jeev is the ultimate goon ahahaha, 2nd in place, Nick.

Hobbies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home