Sunday, April 30, 2006

Random stuff

i feel like going tampines mall tmr

I haven't been to that mall for a really really long time.
I'm not sure why either.
I tend to avoid places for stupid reasons.

After my exams on Tues 1100hr

I will go to Orchard Apple Centre, collect my ipod skin
Buy a couple of books from Borders, and read them at the cafe
Walk around town, look for nice shoes
Collect my pay cheque
Update bank book

I need some good quality me-time.
It's been a really long time since i spent some quiet moment by myself.
The only me-time i get is when i go jogging alone. But hell, thats only 30 minutes

last paper!
For the strangest reason, i'm effing worried about this paper. It's open book. That's what scares me
I haven't had a single CA for this module, i have no idea what they gonna ask. And tonight's the first time i'm touching my notes.
i really don't know any shit about Ecology.
Who gives a damn about the trophic levels or stupid nutrient cycles.
And the best part, they've incorporated some shitass Geography in it.
Like the El Nino and El Nina effect. KaNINA lah. i hate physical Geog, i don't care about the stupid direction of the wind in the pacific ocean.

Grr. this module is exasperating.

I've got more things to worry about after the exams

Top priority is my daddy.
2 days after my last paper, i'm following him to the hospital for a surgery.
Something's wrong with his thyroid gland, there's a growth or something, which probably caused hyperthyroidism. He's been losing so much weight. Sighhhh.
I hope all goes well. =(
And when he's in the hospital, i'm taking over his job as the driver. I gotta drive brothers to school, mom to work. I hope i don't mess up. Boo.

I have to get a job and at the same time start thinking about post grad options. I don't know how it'll go. We'll see by the end of this year.

Anddddd i will join a gym membership! My mommy say can!
YES! kickasssssss

And there's Mother's Day Celebration next week. What should i do/buy/plan?
This is such a headache.
My mom's not really a flower person, nor a necklace person.
Should i:
a) make reservation at a nice restaurant
b) order a cake, have it delivered to her office
c) get her vouchers
d) ??

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger NA said...

I vote for the sit-down dinner with the family at the restaurant. Moms dig the whole quality time and stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home